“Good food, Very Expensive and al Carte..”
Review of Redz Restaurant

Redz Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Redz Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: American
Description: REDZ will be open 7 days/week from 11:30 am to 11:00 pm, serving lunch and dinner as well as an exciting bar and bites menu. The menu selection includes starters, soups and salads, as well as entrees featuring everything from seafood to signature steaks that are sourced from Pennsylvania Dutch Country. The restaurant's culinary leadership comes from the worldly and award-winning Chef, Mirko Loeffler.
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I stayed at the Double Tree Hotel and ate at this restaurant 2 nights, One night was very good , but the last night was not too good, cold Steak had to send back and did not know this was Al Carte, Steak was on top of Brussel Sprouts that all for $$$++ they had no other sides..

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Staying at The DoubleTree for one night while traveling for business so a couple of us had dinner at Redz. We both had the lobster Mac & cheese which is supposed to be an appetizer but actually is more than enough for a meal. This Mac & cheese has an excellent cheese sauce with chunks of tender lobster meat; delicious! The service was excellent! Waiter was attentive without being overbearing.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We had dinner here as we were staying in the adjoining hotel, and breakfast the next morning as part of our hotel stay. I liked the dinner more than the breakfast, however. The dinner chef created a veggie entree for me from the various seasonal sides that night and it was really good! The bite I had of my husband's steak was pretty good too, rich and well cooked, and fairly tender. I was not disappointed.
Breakfast however was more mundane, so-so coffee and breakfast buffet offerings. I didn't try the eggs cooked to order so that might have been better, but I wasn't terribly excited by the look of them. Definitely advise staying away from what appeared to be a cranberry muffin. Worst muffin ever -- the taste was chemical, like air-freshener smells. (Probably just an added flavoring that was a definite fail.)

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Went there after a four hour trip to the hotel. There was a crowded and lively high school reunion at the bar just outside the entrance of the restaurant. The entrance to the restaurant is wide open which allows bar patrons to stroll directly into the main dining area. The main dining area is casual, not something one should expect for the prices charged. To the left of the main dining area is a separate section which is how the entire restaurant should be decorated (I did not realize they had this separate section until the next day when I was there for breakfast).
The entrees, soup, and wine were very good. They had a kids menu for my children which was double the price compared to other restaurants.
We, however, did not really enjoy our dinner. Not only was it very loud at the bar, the service was extremely slow.We spent an hour longer there than we thought we would. The main area is not serene at all. It's more like a burger restaurant. I also did not appreciate that they put us in the main section when they could have put us in the much better area away from the partiers.I think they put us there because I had young children because the next morning, they wanted to seat us there again. I told them we wanted to sit in the nice section which was so much better.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Redz is attached to the Double Tree Hotel. A positive for Redz is the bar. Staff is friendly and drinks moderately priced. As for the Food, especially breakfast, it's awful.

Date of visit: November 2017