“Great food, excellent home-made craft BEER”
Review of TABOR ROAD Tavern

TABOR ROAD Tavern
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018

The beer at this establishment is just excellent. Every time I visit, I am just floored. Food as always was great as well. Attention to detail... the staff is excellent and listen to you very well. Always aiming to please! Go for the steak!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The Tabor Road Tavern is successful at melding that old tavern vibe with a progressive menu and awesome food. I dig this place. The food was superior, the staff was on point and it’s a great atmosphere! OH, the drinks were great as well but, I’ve never had a bad drink anywhere . I’m a fan!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Food was alright. Service was good. The waiter was attentive. Nice ambiance with very comfortable and spacious seating.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

This place was close to where we staying thought might be just ok. But it was just awesome when we visited. Slightly priced higher but food was just awesome. Loved the Salmon, Fried Calamari was just awesome. Service was just impeccable. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Wow - what a restaurant!! I can’t believe I didn’t come sooner. Talk about delicious food, super fresh - locally sourced and expertly prepared. I enjoyed everything about this restaurant - amazing food, wonderfully attentive service and attractive decor. I will make it a top choice for business lunches and look forward to taking my wife for dinner. This restaurant couldn’t possibly be any better. It is simply perfect!