“Best pancakes and French toast on the planet!”
Review of Cubby Hole

Cubby Hole
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Moorestown
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 August 2016

The Cubby Hole really does have the best pancakes and French toast. They have specials each day. Last fall, I had the most amazing pumpkin pancakes--twice. Recently, I tried their Key Lime Pie French Toast--amazing. Every time I go there, I say, "These are the best pancakes I have ever have!" I say the same with the French toast. I love breakfast at the Cubby Hole, but their sandwiches are awesome, too. Plus, all of their employees, especially the servers are kind and helpful. It starts with the top, and the owners are very caring,

1  Thank Louise F

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The Cubby Hole is a delightful brunch cafe/coffee shop located in the heart of downtown Moorestown. I have eaten there 7 or 8 times. Their pancakes and french toast comprise some of the best breakfasts I have ever had. Their coffee is right up there too, as it is excellent!

Their coffee is brewed locally in Collingswood and I believe their pancakes are made from scratch. You can get coffee to carry out, if you'd like. You can also feel good since you are supporting a small, local business.

The Cubby Hole is kind of cramped, but I guess you can expect that from the name. Sometimes you might have to wait for a table to open up (particularly on Saturdays or between 10-11am) but the wait is usually only around 10-15 minutes and you can explore downtown Moorestown while you're at it. You may also smell like food when you leave.

However, these minor cons can be easily overshadowed by the delicious food and adorable atmosphere. The prices are reasonable too. I highly recommend The Cubby Hole to anyone looking to enjoy a lovely breakfast or lunch!

1  Thank Sarah F
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here many times over the years. My daughter has always loved grilled cheese & tomato soup. I love their chicken salad & croissant breakfast sandwiches. It's small & welcoming. There is outdoor seating right on Main Street for great people watching. The staff is warm & welcoming. Some of my best memories are of meals at the Cubbyhole :)

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Very small but they have outdoor tables. Omelets and eggs are great served with real potatoes. Breakfast sandwiches too. Must ask for toast as it does not come with it. Salads are wonderful. The strawberry grill cheese was great. Good coffee and expresso. Homemade muffins. Much better than Starbucks. Staff extremely friendly.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing breakfast when in Moorestown. They have the best breakfast sandwiches. I love coming here in the morning. It is a small place with great food.