“Good fast food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #12 of 71 Restaurants in Moorestown
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Moorestown is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Really good soups, always crowded, but lines move fast. Employees are always helpful. A great place for fast lunch.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Panera Bread has a great variety of food. This location is great, we are always ordering to pick up, and the process is so easy that I am always ordering from them.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I am so impressed with Panera. They have non GMO food and it really tastes the same!!! They are fast in getting your order and always spot on.
I like their beet, citrus and quinoa salad. yum yum

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch for business 3 days in a row. The service was fast and I really love that the manager was helping out a lot. We got the normal panera soup and sandwiches combo. And it all was good. It was busy but the staff really kept things moving along.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

My husband and I enjoy Panera Bread in Cherry Hill NJ!! I am a vegetarian and my husband isn't, but Panera caters to both of our linings. Everything is fresh and comforting food. We really love it!! My mom and dad go often also and always take home their fresh sliced loaves of sandwich breads. Very good!!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!