“A witching place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Went for lunch today. Beautiful day, we sat outside. The service was great and the food was really good. We both had an impossible burger (veggie burger). Tasted just like meat and the sweet potato fries were nice and hot. We will return soon.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My Kitchen Witch serves Friday Night Dinner most weeks. It is well worth a visit. There is a choice of a soup or salad to start (always seasonally appropriate), three main courses to choose from (usually meat, fish or seafood and vegetarian selections) and a choice of two desserts. Always lovely food. $29.95 Peterson and BYOB. A real bargain.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We happened upon this cafe for breakfast- I can’t say how awesome it was. Food perfect, wait staff friendly, happy vibe.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We cannit stay away from this place.
Everything is great.
They are only open for breakfast and lunch. Dinners on Friday night only.
Clean, Clean salads.
Excellent everything.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My Kitchen Witch Cafe is a sweet little cafe in town. They serve fabulous breakfast inside or on heir outdoor patio. It gets crowded on the weekends so be ready to wait.