“Love this place!”

Add it.
Cedar Creek Sporting Clays
Ranked #10 of 18 things to do in Millville
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This place is great! I grew up going here with my Dad! He actually built the building himself! This is a really awesome experience! Can't wait to get back to New Jersey to go teach the guys out there how to shoot ;)

1  Thank Taylor S

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

1First time shooting clays. They even gave us a golf cart to get threw the course. 100 shots was a little too much for my shoulder and I count hit the bouncing rabbit clays. I will be back for more.

Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Whether you are trying this for the first time or you are a seasoned shooter this is a great place. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. I feel that many places associated with guns, if your a novice you get talked down too. Not at this place. You don't even need a gun. They will rent it to you along with eye and ear protection. They will give you great instruction and you will be hitting clays that day. It's a lot of fun, relaxing, and addicting. This is a hobby that can easily suck you in. There are 16 different shooting stations that are changed periodically. If you've never done this it's a must try, and this is a great place to start. I really cannot say enough good things about this place.

1  Thank Johndell
Reviewed 2 September 2012

A few friends and I had the best time shooting all the targets. The targets were fair and challenging. It was well worth the drive from new England.