“Worst experience”

Ranked #42 of 58 Restaurants in Millburn
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Worst experience ever.

I arrive at the restaurant with my family of five, we were seated.
I told the waiter I have a voucher for the hibachi and that I
Had a five o'clock reservation. My brother had his own voucher and two kids.
The waiter said he would talk to the manager to speak with me.
The manager came to us with a big attitude about having
Voucher for hibachi.
I have never been treated with such disrespect. I went back and
forth trying to figure out what was going on.The most disturbing thing
he said was, this is not a church you don't eat for free.
I have to make money, I do not need your kind of costumer.
To say the least we left and will not be retuning.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

We come here as a family. My wife only orders sushi, my children and I order hibachi. We have had birthday parties here for the kids in the private room. Hibachi is typical. Sushi is ok. Service is ok. You can find coupons on line. But, if you do not hand in your coupon before you order, they will not accept the coupon. We are convinced that with the coupon, you get less food.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

had the beef, and fried rice.

quick, and simple meal.

the food was tasty.

service was friendly.

pretty quiet, went right on closing.

recommend.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Great place, seated right away, kids all got drinks with lids and straws, no spills to start the night!
We had a Great chief, very entertaining, everyone, caught a piece of zucchini and he prepared all of the meals to everyone's liking, tender shrimp, mid-rare beef, chicken perfect. Very nice size portions at a very reasonable price.
Bonus bring your own wine or beverage
Second trip with family will go back

Reviewed 22 December 2015

This is our usual local go-to for cheap sushi. It always seems quite fresh and well made. Lots of special rolls. We are practically regulars for the Thursday night specials, but all the prices are good for food of this quality. Recommended!