“Good Chinese at decent prices”

Tai Hing Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 58 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The food was good, especially the broccoli chicken, the staff were accommodating with my allergies and I will order from them again.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Food is ok but this is last straw. Called at 5:54 was told I would have food within 30 - 35 minutes. Called again at 7:07 (it was Friday and took into account it was busy) they said my food would be another few minutes. Called again at 7:53 still no food. She said she would call driver and call me right back. I called again at 8:00 and she basically said, the food is with the driver, I told her I wanted to speak with her boss. She said the boss was actually delivering my food. I said good as that would give me some time to speak with her boss to discuss my displeasure. Guess what, another mis-truth, the young who delivered the food was just someone trying to make a buck. I unloaded my displeasure on him, but recognized the situation for what it was. I did give him a tip. And hopefully you all get the same tip. I wont eat here again due to their inability to speak the truth and meet their delivery windows.

2  Thank cmjs24
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Occasionally visit Tai Hing because it's close to home but the food really is strip mall average. The place is tiny and usually doesn't look very clean but it's been there forever. It's fine for the occasional take-out but don't expect a tastebud explosion.

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

After trial and error of many Chinese takeouts, this is by far our favorite. Call in advance because they sometimes are very busy and take a while...

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I have been an occasional customer when cooking is not an option and pizza/subs just won't do. Just ordered delivery for the kids from Tai Hing and was pleased as usual. Delivery was quite fast, food was hot and delicious. Always get free wontons or egg rolls (with min purchase)! A solid option for Middletown area residents...