“Will definitely go back again”
Review of L.B. Daniels by Carlucci's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
L.B. Daniels by Carlucci's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Went to L.B. Daniels for lunch. Sat on the enclosed porch and it was great. We had a cheese steak and fries. I was longing for a cheese steak so I resisted the other things on the menu, but I doubt there's a bad dish in the house. The steak sandwich did not disappoint. They have some wonderful looking dinner menus also. Can't wait to try the chicken pot pie and their pizza.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

I recently had breakfast here. When I stepped in the door there was no one to great me. I waited for about 4 minutes before anyone sat me. I had to wait another 5 minutes for a waitress to ask me what I wanted. I could not understand anything she was asking me as I don't speak Spanish. When I pointed out what I would like she nodded and left. To my surprise my order showed up. Not one thing on the plate was what I wanted. A man came to the table and proceeded to berate me in Spanish and some broken English about that's exactly what I ordered. I tried to tell him it was not what I ordered. He would not listen. I stood up and told them I will pay for my cup of coffee and that's it. I did not eat what they brought out. I will never eat at this place again. When it was the Lite Bite years ago it was a excellent place to eat. I would not recommend this resturant to anyone.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

We've gone there just for breakfast - the menu has the typical standards (eggs, pancakes, etc). Nothing fancy, but nothing to lose.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I visited this restaurant for lunch and we ordered our lunch.I ordered open faced Turkey sandwich. When it came the gravy was bright Yellow. I asked the waitress what type of gray it was and she told me Chicken. My daughter ordered a hamburger and it was raw inside. There was no one from management who could handle this problem. On top of all this it was pretty expensive to eat here. I do not recommend eating here.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Recently went to breakfast there because other eateries were packed. It was really good we went back later that week and had a lunch at L.B. Daniels. The interior is a throw back to old dinner/restaurant days. The interior is dated..BUT the food is really, surprising good. Something must have happened in the last months. Breakfast omelet of roasted chicken, spinach and cheese was good. Their special crab cake benedict was good as well. For lunch the ice tea was freshed brewed, had to wait for it to finish brewing and the sandwiches where fresh, delicious and hot. We had the cheesesteak and the veggie melt. I was really surprised how good the quality was. Bread was fresh, fries were hot and cooked perfect. The wait staff was super friendly and on task. I really recommend trying L.B. Daniels again if you have not in a while.