“Good pancakes & lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This is a store front restaurant in a small town. For years it was a local luncheonette. In the last year it has been renovated and turned into the Maywood pancake house. The atmosphere is lovely with booths and tables. It is bright and sunny. Wait staff are very efficient and friendly. Pancakes are very good and the luncheon menu was full of good choices. Food was very good. I have been back a few times and enjoyed it each time. I will return again. If you're looking for a nice place to have lunch or breakfast this would be a good choice.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My adult son and I thorughly enjoyed a wonderful breakfast on a mid-morning Sunday. The portions were huge, the taste was fresh and the service prompt. I highly recommend them for any day or ocassion.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Went have gone several times in the last few years. It’s our 8 year old granddaughters favorite place to eat when she visits us. She has nut and EGG allergies. We wanted to get together for Xmas with more extended family members. So 13 of us meet there. Mmany with other dietary issues. A vegan, vegetarian, another with nut allergies, milk/lactose issues. ALL found what they needed and was tasty.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I recently had breakfast here and we have returned two more times. It’s very quaint and servers are attentive and friendly. Food is very yummy! Only thing I can say is that I wish there was a bit more of a variety. Other than that, you must check it out!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Love the Maywood pancake house! Food and service is always tops!! I had a chicken sandwich, but have enjoyed breakfast there and it's always so delicious- stop in!!