“Dinner”

The Kettle & Grille
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We stopped in after a movie and the service and courtesy were excellent. The meal of stuffed shrimp and the tortellini with shrimp and spinach was great also you must get the matzo ball soup it is one the best we have had. Stop in for real treat.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My daughter took me to lunch here after church. We were greeted in a veer friendly manner at the door. I wasn't really hungry until I began to look at the menu and the prices. So I decided to have a Farmer's Omelette. Is was super!! In fact all of the food was awesome!!!
If you are anywhere in the south Jersey, make sure that you stop by and have a great meal!!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I have been here a few times with family. The food has always been consistently good, especially breakfast. This place gets crowded on weekends, and you will have to wait 30-45 minutes, so call ahead to see how busy it is. Service is friendly and accommodating. The menu offers a wide variety, often making it a challenge to choose because everything is very good!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I have been to this restaurant many times, and I will continue to go, everything I have tried on this menu has been like eating at home!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Best hidden secret in Marlton for take out breakfast. The breakfast farmhouse quesadilla is my favorite. You get a hefty dish for the price you pay. We go there at least 3x a month. This is a must try place.

Been to The Kettle & Grille? Share your experiences!