“Love their french toast”

The Kettle & Grille
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Most places I will order four pieces or two pieces and a side of eggs. Not Here! Two pieces are perfect size for a meal, very good and great value. This place is a little distant from my home, but we will be back.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

The Kettle and grille is our "go to" place for a breakfast or lunch in our neighborhood. One of the owners is always there. The food is tasty with quick service, huge portions and very fair prices. There is a very large menu so you can always find something.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

This is a great addition to Crispin Square in Marlton. I have eaten here probably 50 times now and everything I have ordered has been way above par. Love the breakfast quesadillas! Love the Maryland Crab Reuben for lunch, but have so many favorites. Soups are delicious. Sweet potato fries are yum! Open early and open late, it's a diner but so much more. And the wait staff is superior. I have never had a bad experience here.

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I went here for breakfast with my 2 year old twins and husband. It reminds me of an upscale version of a diner, lots of choices. the service was great as was the food. They even gave my twins a cookie as they left!

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our breakfast so much we came back the next day! From omelettes to bagels to french toast, it's all great. You really have to go!

Been to The Kettle & Grille? Share your experiences!