“The Best TURKEY Hoagie around!”
Review of Lee's Hoagie House

Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Believe me when I tell you they make the best Turkey Hoagie AROUND! The original folks who owned it were great, and the new owner has followed right in the same footsteps! Best of luck.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Lots of hoagie choices in the area. Lee’s Hoagies are good, just not my favorite. They are very accommodating and they don’t skimp on their fillings. I just wished they had some more flavor. They have several sizes to chose from and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

If you love Gaetanos and Primos, I highly recommend you give Lee's a try. They are just as good, if not better! They do not skimp on their sandwiches and they use high quality meats, breads and ingredients. This is probably one of the best little-known sandwich shops around.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Told my friends how great it was and ordered 3 whole hoagies to take to party. The tuna smelled like it was old and the meat on the Italian hoagie was dry and looked like bits and pieces of old meat. I was so embarrassed after saying how good they were. Guess when it changed management so did the quality. Called the store the next morning and spoke with the manager who said there is nothing he will do about it and I should bring them back so he can look at it. Bad customer service after spending almost $60. Will never go back there again. Bring back the original management.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I have been a fan of Lee's hoagies and steaks for over 30 years at various locations. However, this location needs to get their s...t together.
I probably order here about once every 2 months. On almost EVERY occasion, they manage to get something wrong about the order. Sometimes, it is leaving peppers off, or forgetting mayo, or oil on the sandwich. On my last order, they forgot the tomatoes. REALLY! I really do not want to belittle anyone, but maybe if they paid a little more attention to their job and less conversation between the other workers, this would not happen.