“Date night with hubby”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 132 Restaurants in Marlton
Price range: USD 30 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Baker Blvd.
Description: Fleming's Marlton, NJ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in South Jersey, near Voorhees, Moorestown, Haddonfield, and Cherry Hill.
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Valet parking, yes.
Reservations, yes.
Upbeat lively atmosphere yes.
Overall we had a wonderful dinner. I started my dinner with a fabulous martini, Godiva chocolate truffle served with a truffle on the glass! The bread with cheese spreads (2) was very tasty. We had Petite filet and sea bass.I only have two minor notes, my sea bass was over seasoned, just a glaze would have been enough but they had the sea bass sitting in the sauce. My second note is I would prefer if each entree came with one side and not have to order everything a la cart. Service was exceptional. I would definitely recommend Fleming's for a special night out.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My favorite steak place. Everything is always delicious. Great happy hour, service, drinks. I've never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My wife and I go to Fleming's about every month. Every time is a great experience. I especially like the prime rib dinner on Sunday nights, salad, prime rib, side dish and dessert. The meals are always made to perfection.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Went in for a quick bite at the bar and was very impressed with everything! The housemade Burrata was excellent, as was the Carpaccio! I loved the mushroom ravioli as well. I wish I weren't pressed for time as we were having a great time!

1  Thank MissMD85
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Flemings Prime Steakhous & Wine Bar is an excellent steakhouse.
They have very friendly personell and an excellent quality of Steaks!
It is a luxorious restaurant and not cheap, but definitly worth the money.
It is by far the best steak I hvae had in my life and one of the best restaurants I have been to in the US.