“A Touch of Italy in Manasquan, NJ”
Review of Espositos Pizza

Espositos Pizza
Ranked #13 of 65 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The food is so wonderful. I had stuffed Rigatoni that was amazing. I have been cooking Italian food for a long time and the meat sauce on the Rigatoni was exactly like homemade. Maybe even better. All the soups and pizzas are outstanding too!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018

I hate giving restaurants a poor review but we could not find anything good about this visit. Maybe this is a Pizza stop only. I can only attest that the salad and entree we had were not good. We shared a dinner salad, Walnut Gorgonzola with balsamic dressing. We received a dipping oil of some sort and when I questioned it the waiter insisted that we had the right dressing. We both ordered Chicken Parmesan. It is mandatory that every Italian restaurant get that right. We like thin chicken cutlets but this was a ridiculous! Where is the chicken. Flavor??? blah. blah. With this restaurant we are one and done. If you go I would suggest you order a pizza.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Their sesame seed crust pesto pizza is award-winning; it's delicious! The sesame seed crust really adds an extra oomph to the flavor! I enjoy they're pasta dinners, as well. With their dinners comes unlimited bread, as well as one salad. BYOB They offer indoor and outdoor seating, as well as take-out.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2018

We dined here with a group of friends on a Sunday evening after a movie. Samantha, our waitress was very accommodating when we requested separate checks. The specials included an excellent Burrata appetizer which my wife and I shared, and Bronzed Salmon, also excellent. When the chef asked our opinion, we told him it was a keeper. Fortunately the restaurant was not crowded, so the noise level was tolerable.

Esposito's has a classic southern Italian menu, a wide range of pizzas (love that sesame crust) and is a BYO. We often do take-out.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Always love going to Espositos for their sesame crusted pie. The margarita pizza, their specialty, is one of the best pizzas we have had. The tomato sauce is excellent with thinly sliced mozzarella and basil seasoning. Best pizza in Manasquan.

Date of visit: December 2017