“Good old fashioned Jersey pizza”
Review of Manasquan Pizza

Manasquan Pizza
Ranked #36 of 58 Restaurants in Manasquan
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Want good old fashioned Jersey pizza? Go here. Tired of fru fru artisan food made to look like pizza? Want gooey stringy mozzarella with oil dripping down your hand and a great tomato sauce with super toppings like mushrooms, sausage or just plain? Go here. Nothing fancy, just good pizza.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

This is not my first choice for pizza in Manasquan. There are better places in town. I haven't tried their other foods, so that said, maybe the other menu options are better.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Everytime I am in the area, and am craving pizza there's way too many options.I keep coming back to manasquan pizza it's got my favorite crust and sauce. Me and my dad have been going for years

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Maybe in a different location this would seem better, but when it next to restaurants like Maria's (far better food), two blocks from Squan Tavern (far better food), extremely close to more casual and comparable places likeRoccos and Esposito's (both with better food and service) it's tough for Manasquan to be anything more than a place for young kids to hang out in.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I live in this area and there are so many places to get pizza. We were visiting friends in
Manasquan and decided to get pizza delivered. I just assumed Manasquan Pizza would
be as good as any pizza place. It was terrible. I would compare it to a frozen pizza.
On top of that, it was so expensive. $34.00 for two pizzas? I will not go back.

2  Thank Tracey L