“Quick slices”

Rocco's Pizzeria & Sub Shop
Ranked #40 of 65 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a Quick couple of slices which I rarely ever do since so make my own pizza, but running errands thought I would stop at this long standing pizzeria. Disappointing, service great and clean with a lot of variety in toppings. I had 2 plain cheese sliced that were, as said disappointing. A layer of oil that I had to blot off before I could eat a,every little flavor. Enough said I will not return.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Have only done take out here but love their pizza, salad and sandwich/subs.....I am not big on pizza take out, but thieirs is always hot when delivered.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 25 September 2015

We get pizzas here for our monthly office meetings. It is always consistent and enjoyable. The salads are always a hit

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I am not a huge fan of pizza, but the other members of my family are. When ordering pizza, I do like to get Rocco's. However, they are considerably more pricey than the other pizzerias around. I personally think the cost is worth the better pizza, but my family claims there are many other equal or better pizzas around.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

When I want a cheese steak I go there, however cheese steaks a matter of choice. There subs (hoagies) are one of the best in the area and their pizzas are great. They are primarily a take out place. Do have a full menu. Great place