“Good Thai Food”

Palm Thai
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had a large group and they were very accommodating. The waiter also explained all of the different dishes to our group. The food was excellent.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

So I went there for a late lunch, other then the usual Thai restaurant language/ accent issue everything else was great. Spot on ! and I know my Thai food as I am half Thai and been eating Thai food ever since I started eating food.
The soup was a tad bit over spiced and tart but other then that everything was great. The dessert was nice, the coffee was surprisingly very good, unlike other Thai places I have had coffee in past. All in all very good and I will certainly be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Good food. The restaurant is nice inside and has spacious tables. I hate small tables that get crowded with food and then you are kicking your guests through being so close to them. Lunch specials are good during the week.

1  Thank Charles4564
Reviewed 20 January 2017

One of the many side benefits of having a student at nearby Drew University is the opportunity to dine in lovely Madison. There are a number of very good restaurants here, and Palm Thai is a great find. We have eaten here twice (so far), and enjoyed great meals both times. Small, cozy, and intimate, it offers authentic Thai food and smiling, efficient service. Last time, I had a spicy tamarind-paste red snapper dish that I am still thinking about.

2  Thank newpenny
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Good service, standard list of Thai cuisine well executed. Lots of calls for take out so it clearly has caught on with the locals. Interior is clean and nicely appointed but without a c=shred of sound deadening. Our meal accompanied four very loud patrons that were having a good time. Not intentionally loud but their voices filled the restaurant. After their departure numerous tables were filled and surface noise became far more reasonable. food, service, ambiance were all good but not unlike others in the area.