“Good Sushi in Chatham / Madison”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yuki Hana Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 September 2017

While working in Chatham, we drove 5-10 minutes to eat at this restaurant with co-workers. The service was efficient and friendly and the restaurant was calm and relaxing. The food was pretty good as I had the Bento Box which came with a soup, salad, California roll, rice, and salmon teriyaki. It was a certainly a lot of food and tasty. Prices were about the same as other eateries in the area and NYC. If wanted sushi again for lunch for either take away or dinning in - I would dine here again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

It's funny because when I come here I can't help but feel like it's just a little more expensive then it's local competition. My wife and I had a delicious lunch of bento boxes and I enjoyed the tempura vegetables and shrimp very much. The sushi is fresh and they have a lot of specialty rolls ( those are the priciest items ). Overall I find the restaurant to be good and I think you will enjoy it

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Pros: The food is prepared well. They're good at accommodating groups of 4 to 12.

Cons: Not very easy to get a combination that isn't on the menu.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this Japanese restaurant since 2001 and it has been consistently the best Sushi and Japanese food around.
A few Years ago, I moved further away but still do the 25 minute each way drive to come here because there is no other quite like it! The specials are always fresh and delicious. Our FAVORITE thing on the menu is the Green Phoenix Appetizer which is a tuna and crunch wrapped in avocado served with a Ponzi sauce. It is out of this world delicious!! Other favorites are Crazy Roll, Splendid, Hibachi chicken with noodles, veggie fried rice...just to name a few yummy dishes. The owners are so nice and attentive to all customers. Oh and they have the best green tea ice cream I have tried it and have tried it at every Japanese restaurant that I have been to from here to Florida and California.
The only other sushi place that comes close is Sushi Lounge if in those areas (Hoboken or Morristown) but if close to Madison, hands down Yuki is the best and is BYOB!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I order in to office great deals on superb choice from 11am and also come here until 1030pm when I want to entertain hest and familt because the special rolls. There were several plates with fresh fish as yellowtail sashimi so tantalizing yet light and satisfying. The other week I had Japanese guests who are so picky, v critical of NJ sushi place, gave it high marks.