1,770 results
All reviews the jersey shore chairs and umbrellas ocean place resort beach service outdoor pool private beach off season new jersey girls weekend hotel is beautiful long weekend tiki op conference wedding boardwalk nj
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel overnight with family. The resort is beautiful. I left some valuables in the room so I called them up to see if it's still there but it wasnt. The cleaning crew most likely stole it. I called them and they assured me that they will do the best they can to find it for me. However, I keep calling and no one answers the phone for me. I've tried it all! I left messages with the front desk, supervisors and security but they just never returned my call. I've been calling every day for the past 2 weeks and I didn't get a single return call yet! I must say that I am terribly disappointed with their customer service. Is this the best they can?!?!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank nfk1234
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Same day we booked a spa treatment.. Now i live 5 minutes away in monmouth beach and i can tell you that i felt like i was truely on a 5 star vacation for the nite.. The massage i got from "Heather" was hands down the best massage i have ever had.. better than any of the many 5 star big name resorts i have stayed at over the years.. her knowledge and overall treatment was second to none.. Now at the spa dest Dyneccia was truely a class act.. Made us feel very welcome and really made our night... we will certainly be back to the spa very soon... 5 star all the way

Stayed: December 2017
OceanPlace, Director of Sales at Ocean Place Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for the Five Star review Tommyjr911,

We're thrilled you had such a fantastic experience with us! It's great you enjoyed our prime location and luxurious spa. That's what we like to see! We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Have a stellar day!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Had a terrific stay. First class spa treatment. Dyneecia was very accommodating and my masseuse Michelle was the best. Perfect location on boardwalk very accesable to beach, shops and restaurants. Speaking of which, had a great dinner at hotel restaurant. A+

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kirk u
OceanPlace, Director of Sales at Ocean Place Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Kirk U,

Thanks for the 5-star rating and review! We're thrilled you had such a pleasant time with us! We strive to offer top-notch service and convenience for our guests. It's fantastic you enjoyed and appreciated our prime location, and your time at our spa. That's what we like to see!

We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I recently visited the Ocean Place Resort and Spa for the 1st time and couldn't be happier that I did. On impulse, I called in the morning hoping they had a cancellation and they were able to accommodate me for a 80 minute massage on a Saturday! The moment I walked into the Spa I was completely relaxed. From the changing rooms, to the steam room and finally the relaxation room everything was clean and comfortable. I was greeted by my massage therapist Heather who was so nice and knowledgeable. She listened to my concerns and I have to say it was one of the best massages I experienced. I am so happy to have found this spa and I will definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for the wonderful review Jennrock2017,

We're thrilled you had such a fantastic experience with us! It's great you enjoyed our prime location and service in our beautiful spa. That's what we like to see! We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Have a stellar day!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I took my group of 13 for an overnight stay, dinner and spa services last week. The entire experience was top notch. LeeRay helped me coordinate the event and was super responsive and absolute pleasure to work with. Dyneecia helped coordinate and check in all my guests at the spa. Dyneecia was so helpful and welcoming, great person to greet our group and make sure we were all happy. Angela gave me one of the best massages of my life - I felt so refreshed and relaxed. The entire staff doted on us from the folks who checked us all in, the bell-hop. Thank you reminding us what great service feels like and that is still does exist.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
OceanPlace, Director of Sales at Ocean Place Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Eve L,

Thanks for the 5-star rating and review! We're thrilled you had such a pleasant time with us! We strive to offer top-notch service and convenience for our guests. It's fantastic you enjoyed your time at our beautiful Spa. That's what we like to see!

We look forward to hosting you again soon!