“Big Easy Benedict and a S'mores Hot Chocolate”
Review of Turning Point

Turning Point
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Long Branch
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2017

This place is always packed, so expect a wait. But with ocean views and delicious food, I'm not surprised. I had the Big Easy Benedict (a New Orleans style eggs benedict with corn bread, avocado, creole onions, peppers, chorizo, and a cajun hollandaise sauce) and a gigantic s'mores hot chocolate. This was a perfect meal to prepare me for ice skating next to the ocean. I will be back!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 8 December 2017

this location is on the ocean and directly across from the boardwalk,its a great place to go to in the morning to have breakfast and then stroll along the ocean

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2017

This place has the best menu,....from super healthy to super unique and yummy......the service is excellent,...this place is a definite go to from now on when I visit long branch.....breakfast and lunch !!!!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Great little breakfast and lunch spot. Portions are generous, service is timely and friendly, food is fresh and delicious and the French Press pot coffee is an amazing touch!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Had lunch today. Ten minutes i was waiting for a waitress to take my drink order. 10 more minutes to come back with my coffee. After i ordered my tuna melt it was about 25 to 35 minutes before it came out. Waitress was hardly around and when she was it was like a drive by. I asked for the check after my food was delivered. I also asked why everything is so slow. She told me the cooks are sick and are moving slow. That's awesome the people handling my food are sick. I wont be back to this restaurant ever again.

Date of visit: October 2017