“AVOID THE ONE ON JOLINE AVE”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

No Customer Service, they don't even speak, much less say Good Morning. The attendant carried on a conversation with a co-worker non-stop, took my money and handed me my coffee without dishing to me at all. The donuts were stale and I had to throw them out. I'll continue to patronize the store on Third Ave instead.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Yes, this is a big thing. Ever since Dunkin' stopped baking on premises, most locations only have a few donut choices. But every so often, a location comes along and offers twice as many selections and those are the ones that have those yummy powdered donuts filled with either vanilla or chocolate buttercream. No, not custard like what is in their Boston Cream donuts. BUTTERCREAM! As in what is on top of birthday cake. Will be back next time I am traveling in the area.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

This DD is large and was clean the week before MMD WE. It was not crowded either and the staff was friendly and efficient. I enjoyed my Carmel iced latte!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

This is your average Dunkin Donuts. Nothing amazing to write. They do make the coffee how you ask unlike some of the other Dunkin Donuts I have been to

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very large ,fast service and very friendly employees.I have never bothered rating a DD before but this one stood above its peers.At 9 pm at night after a longs day journey it still had a large variety of fresh donuts and muffins.