“Good but different”

Olivia's Trattoria & Artisan Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Hard to explain .... Eggplant plant dinner is served with no cheese? Different then any other Italian places there was no much Mozzella cheese between the eggplant, I loved the way the eggplant was cooked but with non cheese at all...hmmmm maybe I shoulda asked .. Otherwise great prices hubby loved his chicken Parm. And BYOB

Reviewed 30 July 2016

By far the best small Italian restaurant around. If you want to eat in, better get there early on Friday and Saturday nights, they have a limited number of tables, and are always full. Take out is great, the BEST veal parmigian sandwich in Monmouth County. the menu always changes, the specials are amazing.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Picked up a stromboli from this place after finding it on yelp. It was a little hard to find in plaza next to acme, but it was worth the hunt. Great tasty food. Can't wait to go back for a sit down meal!

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I was in town for business and was told they had good sandwiches.......turns out that everything was Great. My group had pizza....sandwiches and I had an antipasto salad. It was so large that I had to get a togo container. Would highly recommend for anyone to eat here.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Olivia's has great food and awesome lunch specials. They really mix it up and everything I've had, from salads to sandwhiches are always top notch. The portion for the price is the best deal around. I can never even eat the soup that comes with the lunch. Food is very good, fresh, great combinations, and the staff is so friendly. I order a lot of take out for my office and they are by far the nicest to deal with in our area (and there are A LOT of restaurants around here!). Delivery can be on the long side some days but otherwise they are great.