“Great coffee at the train station.”
Review of Rook Coffee

Rook Coffee
Description: Founded in NJ, Rook Coffee is a specialty coffee company complete with multiple coffee bars, a roastery and an online store.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Rook Coffee is go to coffee in area. Some of the best coffee you can buy. They have some other small food but you go for the coffee.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Always great service and coffee. LS always has piping hot coffee. Sometimes the small location in Ocean's coffee isn't as hot.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We love this coffee so much we have it delivered to our home on a weekly basis!! So many different blends so you can't get bored!!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Another local favorite. If you have not tasted Rook coffee - get to the nearest one as soon as possible! I do not know how they do it, but, the coffee tastes really great. One day I was late to my train station and called ahead to this Rook at the Little Silver train station - they had my coffee ready - I jumped off the train went inside and picked up my coffee all before the local passengers boarded - this was risky and I don't advise it - but, you can tell that they go all the way for their customers - I, with my Rook coffee in hand, had a great NJTransit Coast ride into New York that day!!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I love Rook Coffee! So glad they put one near my work. I have had Sumatra coffee while traveling to Indonesia and Rook's Sumatra brings back memories.

Date of visit: May 2016