“A complete buffet!”
Review of Minado Restaurant

Minado Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 43 Restaurants in Little Ferry
Reviewed 18 April 2015

Minado is a bit of a hole-in-the-wall... in an undesirable location next to a low-grade budget hotel in a dark part of town. But once you are inside, your mood is transformed... so many food options in one place! My colleagues and I needed to eat a quick dinner before heading back to the office for night work, and Minado was perfect! I walked in starving and felt like a kid in a candy store... beef, fish, sushi, sashimi, fruit, every type of roll or maki imaginable. Even crab legs. Food was warm and fresh and restaurant was busy enough even at 8:30pm that I was not worried about food gone bad. Service is basic and the decor is like a highway rest stop... not suitable for a date but great for a large meal with friends. I needed discipline to stop myself from grabbing food and stuffing myself further. Was so happy when I walked out, and was not sad when I saw all the extra desserts that I missed on my way out... I was much too full to care.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

The spot! Best of all you can eat in miles! That one is must go! Pricey, yes, but worth it! Salmon in something green is amazing.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

If you like Asian food, you are in luck! Amazing sushi and cooked food all for an extremely reasonable price. I called my husband from the restaurant and told him we had to go back!

1  Thank Lindsey D
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Fresh, the best salads, sushi, meat, and fish. I recommend this restaurant for family and friends. Also I visited the same branch in Long Island, NY. The same good quality and service.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Not like the others they do not use a lot of rice to make sushi for buffet.
I liked ramen too. I just don't like their tables..