“Pastries”
Review of The Gingered Peach

The Gingered Peach
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Lawrenceville
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

They're sticky buns and cinnamon buns are to die for the picture here is an 8in plate so you can see the size of the sticky bun they are not overly sweet with sugar just

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Proving that local bakeries are Not a thing of the past, The Gingered Peach is a special place. Everything is baked fresh daily and it makes a difference.

I have not tried everything here, but everything I have tried is great. I guess my special favorite is the Goat Cheese and Fig Jam Bialy.

The croissants --- chocolate or ham and cheese --- are melt in your mouth good. I also love the Sticky and my wife is addicted to their chocolate chip cookie.

I could go on but I don't want to forget two things:

1. The coffee is excellent.
2. The staff is friendly, helpful and patient

The cup cakes are just simply amazing

1  Thank TeamMan
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Love the baked items here. The muffins, zucchini bread and scones are awesome. It's a small place with just a few tables and chairs but the Lawrenceville School is right down the street. I ordered a tray of goodies for my daughter's baby shower/brunch. So tasty! Woman-owned as well!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

As a proud funder of Joanne's wonderful coffee machine, I must brag about the delicious coffees, cappuccino's and and wonderful tea selections!
Croissants, banana bread, chocolate almond croissants, vegan brownie (almost better than non-vegan), bialys and of course the delicious and beautiful cakes they make or to die for!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I wanted to bring some pastry to a family party and thought 45 minutes before The Gingered Peach closed would be enough time to get there. It was enough time, but to my surprise there was very little to purchase as practically all of the days baking was gone, Sold. There was one person ahead of me in line. What I wanted , this one person wanted too. Thankfully out of the three raspberry bars they took two. I was happy to get one. Also bought the last three chocolate chip cookies, and next to last glazed donut.
This was not enough to bring to a family gathering so I took them home to enjoy later.
Which I just finished the Raspberry Bar and couldn't taste any better than it did. The raspberry filling was delicious. I did feel guilty a little but got over that with a cookie.
Bon Apptet . ( I did promise the family next time I will go early. They know how good the pastry is from here. )
You will be pleased on the variety of pastries available. Just get there earlier rather than later

1  Thank tom K