“Retirement Dinner”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Closed on tuesdays
Reviewed 19 September 2018

A good friend made arrangements for a Retirement Dinner for my husband and myself, we had a private room the it was nicely set up, the waitress was very attentive and the food delicious. The owner also checked to see that all was well, and that was truly appreciated. I will return for a meal with just my husband and I would highly recommend Leonardo's II to family and friends.

1  Thank Thea49

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Sweet potato gnocchi very good - and the bread was fresh and warm. They have gluten-free pasta and good veal selections.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I have eaten lunch in this restaurant many times and always enjoy the food. In particular, I like the grilled chicken with vegetables, and chicken sandwich with spinach. They are very willing to make substitutions and customize your order. The bread is very good and they bring a salad if you order an entree. The service is good and the waitstaff is very pleasant. Highly recommend .

1  Thank ladyright
Reviewed 11 August 2018

From my home I could walk there, and have walked there often over the years since this former gas station site became one of the area's busiest and finest restaurants. When my parents were still among us, my mother loved their bread, as dad enjoyed the salad. I myself loved the many options of sauces available for pasta. Me: fettuccine with alfredo sauce with chicken, it is heaven. Despite the seating area as rather limited, waiting for a table even at it's busiest isn't much of a problem, so as the saying goes, 'it's worth the wait'. The parking lot has been repaved and enlarged, so no issue with parking as the restaurant also caters to large parties and events. As for the prices, they are competitive but reasonable, and often in our local mail fliers one may find a coupon which can save you some money on the bill. But then again, 'It is worth it'.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

If you’re looking for a cozy neighborhood place for dinner, this is it. Not only is the food excellent, but you can have the offerings tailored to your tastes. If the menu says fried, no problem in having it broiled. Individualized pasta offerings, too. We have never been disappointed. Prices are reasonable, but the specials can be a bit pricey. BYOB, but they also sell Hopewell Valley wines by the bottle.