“Questionable food handling after 20 min wait”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #19 of 108 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Have been here a few times for meal and agree it is really quite average. On a whim stopped for two pieces of cheesecake to go. The place was pretty slow and so was getting our to go order. When clerk finally got to our order one piece landed on the counter next to the box and he WAS going to give that to me as a reward for my 20 min wait. When I told him to cut another the attitude started. And don't get me started on the customer who walked up and got a slice to go after TWO mins. If my grandkids had not been with me I would have asked for my money back and left. Cause who really wants food when you see the clerk is not trained. As a side remark, this feedback would have gone directly to CF website except the know nots who setup their form think someone is going to fill in a bunch of info for the priv of submitting complaints. Last time for me.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Xmtnlion, We are so sorry for the service that you received from us. We would have felt the same way as you did about this visit. Our service should have been much better and all of this could have been avoided if our team was more attentive. Please know that we will address this with our staff and hope you can give us another chance! Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I went here once when it first opened for lunch, but never even considered going for dinner. I’ll admit it, I was being a snob. I thought I’d be crammed in with jogging suits and department store bags. Not. A friend asked me to meet him there because he loves it. He recommended his favorite chicken dish, so I went with it. It was WONDERFUL, side of asparagus was perfection, and the portion was large enough to provide me with lunch the next day. Our server was extremely good, didn’t rush us at all, and didn’t care that we talked for hours. Great ambiance, plenty of room, nice experience. I stand corrected.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

40 mins to get the appetizers for three people, entrees came at a decent interval after that, but then the cheesecakes were another 25 mins from time of order. Waiter told us due to printer problems the order failed to print at the Cheesecake counter so they were unaware of the order and that’s what caused the delay. Really? Talk about fail-proofing the system. Can’t they just read the order from a screen? As we waited yet more time we theorized that they were actually 3-D printing our cheesecakes and so the printer issue really was a valid excuse.
We got there at 3 pm on a Saturday when it was not yet particularly busy and got out of there at 5 pm.
They were not in any particular hurry to serve us and we are not in any particular hurry to go back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My fifteenth year old and two friends enjoyed food. We ordered beef and chicken sliders. Chicken quesadillas. They weren’t so happy with the nachos. Overall she had fun with her friends. The wait to get in about forty five minutes. Service slowwwww.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Going to Cheesecake Factory, expect to get huge portions and hit or miss service, for mid-range price. This one in particular can get very busy, even on weekdays as it is attached to QuakerBridge mall.

My wife and I went recently and the hostess was going to sit us right next to someone, and there were a few booths open, and when we requested one, she said sure, but gave a nasty look that I don't think she expected me to see. Whatever, maybe she was having a bad day.

2 different waitresses visited our table, and the second one was very nice. Just took a very long time to get water, and our first order in.

Always go with the Buffalo Blasts as an app - they are quality, and fill you up quick. Menu is incredibly overwhelming, but I am sure you know that heading in.

This Cheesecake is probably not much better than any other one though, and the only reason we go is when we get gift cards from family.