1,576 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskpath trainnew yorkcorner suitejunior suitegrocery storeshuttle servicelight railminute walkfree shuttleinto nycupon checksofa bedtwo blocksroom was spacious
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great location but don’t pay extra for a city view. I was on a corner suite on the 12th floor and the financial district buildings which is what I wanted to see were blocked by buildings on the other side of the street. The only part of Manhattan we could see was midtown which doesn’t have the skyscrapers. Uptown was also obscured. Otherwise, great Hotel just upset that I paid more to be tricked. The pictures shown on the website show a better view than is available.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Dlldaddy
Reviewed 31 March 2018

If you are looking to visit the city and don't want to drive in, this hotel is perfect! We spent one night here in a spacious, clean suite and we loved it! The hotel staff are very kind and we left the car for additional nights and happily paid the reasonable parking fees. The Path subway goes straight into midtown or the WTC area. Would definitely choose this hotel again---- and the suites are double the size of NYC rooms!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for one night to take our children to NYC for the first time. Angely checked us in and was friendly and informative about getting to NYC. We were upgraded to a junior suite with a beautiful view of the city. Overall, it is a beautiful hotel and I hope to be back soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I stayed this past weekend at this Doubletree in Jersey City, NJ. It is actually located in the Newport, NJ area which is simply fantastic. All the restaurants, shopping, and walkability you could want; plus, convenient commuting options.

The hotel itself was very lovely. The staff was very friendly, responsive and helpful. They deserve a gold star!

The room was so comfortable and inviting with a bright, clean bathroom and uncluttered space. This is such a sweet find for a single traveler. The mall is a five minute walk up the block and the streets are well-lit.

I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend this location!

Room Tip: I always choose a room near the stairwell for less traffic.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Warm cookie provided upon check in, a great start. Liked everything about this place. nice size rooms, warm, inviting staff, minutes from the waterfront and NYC skyline. Parking is expensive, more so if you decide to valet; no reason really, parking garage is connected to hotel, though you need to go outside to enter the hotel from the garage. Very nice bar with food available as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business