“Great Diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you tired of eating in big fancy restaurants or of eating in the large restaurant chains, and you want to experience a good traditional American diner then this is the place for you.

The prices are reasonable, the service is good and, like any good diner, they have a menu that contains a wide variety of meals. The food is excellent and the atmosphere in the diner is good.

Do yourself a favour and head down to the Brownstone Diner.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I am in love with their brownstone style fries .... it is really to die for seriously ..... the gravy and cheese just makes me happier in life ...... love their Nutella pancakes you have to try it

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here after watching sunrise over Manhattan with some friends. This is a classic New Jersey Diner / IHOP hybrid with a huge breakfast menu, friendly service and its own parking lot...don't be fooled by the 8 spaces you see when you enter the lot from Jersey Avenue...There is a large lot just around the bend on the other side of the building.
I had the challah French toast with blueberry compote and vanilla sauce. It was a huge portion but I ate every bite because it was delicious!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

When in New Jersey and you want a taste ot the local food, check out a diner. So that’s what we did.

We should have tried the pancakes. Almost everything is infused with pancakes. Instead we had our normal breakfast for dinner options.

My wife has the Mediterranean omelette. Only they forgot to put feta cheese. Oops.

I had the lox and onion omelette, Not bad.

My son had the chicken club sandwich. Fries were good.

Service could have been better. They were busy but there seemed to be plenty of help.

We’re unable to select the ratings buttons.
Service - 3
Food - 3
Value - 4

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have been here before a few years ago -- I guess I forgot how bad it was --or else a gluten for punishment. $54.00 plus tip for 3 peoples lunch left most of food on plates. how can simple food be so in-appetizing ?