“Good food, Asian fusion”
Review of Talde JC

Talde JC
Reserve with OpenTable
Talde JC is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 744 Restaurants in Jersey City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Tried the fried chicken as had been strongly recommended by a regular. It's good but I had high hopes after hearing it's in top 50 places to eat fried chicken. Highlights - spicy chicken bao and everything roti. I would go back just for the bread.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Hands down the best restaurant in Jersey City. I literally can't go a week without salivating for the BAO's, crab rice or chicken. Not only is the food good but the vibe and service go hand in hand..

I hear they are launching a new brunch September 10th with all throwback pop and hip hop! I plan to be front and center!

Keep up the great work Talde! You have a life long fan!

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Uniquely inspired Asian menu. We started w a selection of appetizers. The chicken wings, albeit messy were the best. We also tried the mushroom and spring roll. Both good but not in the same league as the chicken wings. The pad Thai minus the bacon was yummy. The noodles cooked al dente as they should be. The long beans were sautéed nicely but a bit sweet. The salmon was excellent too but I'm not a huge fan of salmon no matter how it's prepared.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The food here is fantastic and the crowd always seems very casual hip (ie, more Manhattan than Hoboken). Come prepared to try a bunch of creative asian fusion -- the whole menu is designed for sharing. Also, go early if you want to hear the people you're eating with.

The food is extremely flavorful. It's also pretty expensive. The roasted Branzino is amazing.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

My partner had been to Talde's sister restaurant in Miami Beach and raved about it. We decided to try the JC location. A very nice experience. The food is extremely good. Nice portions, tasty, nicely presented. Good cocktails and an interesting wine list. The Korean Fried Chicken is NOT TO BE MISSED. My only critique is that they need some sound baffling in the restaurant, it was so loud I could not hear the waiter speaking to me.