“Good Thai restaurant for Jersey City”
Review of Sky Thai

Sky Thai
Ranked #102 of 744 Restaurants in Jersey City
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Decent enough Thai food for Jersey City...it taste good...not amazing..but above average...everything well cooked

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Loved the REAL Thai food and the friendly service at this small restaurant. Visited by sheer chance but will definitely come again very soon :)

Reviewed 26 February 2015

My husband and I went to this restaurant on an afternoon. The entire place was empty but the waitress made us sit in a shabby corner, where the seats were all worn out. We asked her to get us seated somewhere else, but she rudely insisted us on sitting at that place only. After that I see her making fun of me for no reason, which irked me a great deal.

Now, when I ordered broccoli with garlic sauce (which I had ordered the first time I went there) the waitress says broccoli with garlic sauce with vegetables, I thought she meant vegetarian(coz they often call vegetarians as vegetables). The order arrives with loads of veggies and tofu (I hate tofu). I told the waiter that this was not what I had ordered, but the waiter/ress argues with me and says that we don't make it B with garlic sauce( what big time liars and shirkers, the dish is clearly written in their menu, and also I very much ate B with garlic sauce the last time I went there).

Eventually, the order arrives, but as soon as we finish eating two rude and unmannerly waitresses come to us and start arguing with us to be careful next time. Their misbehavior cannot be expressed in words. Spoilt our day. We would never go back there ever again.

Never go here.... the food isn't that great either.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

As I enter the restaurant I noticed that there was just one customer finishing her meal. There was no greeting from person behind the bar or from the greeter who was socializing at table with other staff. Another person comes to take my order and then two minutes later gives me a bill with credit card. The bill and credit card belonged to the only other customer in restaurant. We look NOTHING alike. I order the Thai spring rolls that were TOO GREASY and had a frozen taste to it, not fresh. The basil rice with chicken was TOO SPICY to enjoy and unfortunately had to send it back. However due to the inattentiveness and "business" lol of the restaurant I had to get up to find waiter to see if rice could be less spicy. As waiter hakes food away I hear the server discuss something with greeter and chuckled. I guess the joke was on me. ask to hacome to table. nd unfortunatel

Reviewed 8 November 2014 via mobile

I have been here a few times. If there was another Thai place this close I would not go to Sky Thai. The host /person who takes the orders is very unpleasant. The last time I went in she was too busy looking at her phone. She then looked up and said "You Order?" She clearly hates her job. She acts as if she is doing the customers a favor. I won't be going back here. The food is not good enough to deal with her. Never eat from an angry person.

1  Thank Shelrnyc