“Great Meals”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Well worth a visit!

Great service, an extensive menu, traditional diner look and feel about the place, and the meals are excellent.

I have eaten here a few times and have always enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited City Diner for Brunch on a rainy and windy Wednesday morning. The layout of the place is classic diner. The menu is extensive with loads of options, including options within options.

Anyway the food is excellent, all perfectly cooked and the portions are very large. There were 6 of us and we ordered Corned Beef Hash and Eggs, Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Waffles, French Toast with apples and a full breakfast. Everything was cooked perfectly and the service was superb.

Great place to eat with the family!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We're a couple staying at a hotel close to City Diner. We ate several meals at this restaurant - and the food, service, yeah everything was awesome. Cozy place. Reasonally priced compared to NewYork city. We'll definitely come back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Does what it says on the sign. Tasty home cooking open 24 hrs !
Homefries and hash brown yum!!! Great buttermilk pancakes and omelettes are massive!!!
Any of the above will set you up for a day of sightseeing.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I stopped in at City Diner for drinks and dessert. This place was very busy. The bar is kind of small but we lucked out and got a seat. The bartender was very busy but just as friendly. He was serving tables and the crowded bar. The dessert was good and the drinks were even better. I had an Irish Coffee and he took making it very seriously. It was delicious. My husband and I want to go back here for a meal. We kept seeing the food they were serving and it looked wonderful.