“Great for large families and perfect location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rudy M
“Great for large families and perfect location”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We absolutely loved staying in the 3 bedroom apt on Grove St. nothing could have been easier to get around. 100 yards from subway going to NY. Resteraunts, bars, groceries, parking, and anything else you can think of are all within a 5-8 minute walk.
We never had any problems with noise when we wanted to sleep even though the bars and streets were always busy.
Exceptionally clean and property management are very attentive and professional. When we return we will be rebooking with DeeDee's and I will be recommending this establishment to everyone I know. We only stayed at one property but with this level of professionalism I'm fairly certain each property is the same.
Thanks for everything, we had loved the apartment.

Tracy M
Jersey City
“Fantastic Rental”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We recently booked DeeDee's place for a girls weekend. My friend is getting married and we used it live in Jersey City together, so we thought it would be fun to return. From the very beginning, the owner DeeDee was fantastic. We had issues with AirB&B and she responded promptly and held the room for us while AirB&B completed their verification process. When we arrived, Loyda, her assistant, was there to greet us. When she heard my friend was getting married, she brought her across the street to pick out an ice cream cake! How sweet is that! The apartment itself is beautiful- very modern,clean,and new. Beautiful full bathrooms, comfy beds, ample drawer and closet space (with hangers!) and an amazing deck. We picked this place for the deck and do not regret it! It is also spitting distance to the best section of JC- we parked our cars in the garage and never needed them again- you can walk everywhere. And to top it all off, my friend accidentally left some shirts in a drawer and Loyda went back to look for them and found them- and is getting them back to her in Colorado! If I get to stay in JC again this is absolutely where I'll book- it was great!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing