“Nice surprise to find so close to home”
Review of Asian Harbor

Asian Harbor
Ranked #16 of 88 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Located in a strip mall close to home it was somewhere I normally wouldn't have thought to try. We LOVE Thai food and decided to give it a try and were very pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and polite, and the food was VERY good! We ordered the shrimp shumai appetizer, the boneless roasted duck with vegetables, and the red chicken curry (which was excellent!) . The entrees were plentiful and we both took 1/2 of our dinner home. We probably could have skipped the appetizer as the entrees come with both soup and a salad - more than plentiful. Prices were very reasonable. Nice to find somewhere so good close to home. We will definitely be back :)

Reviewed 24 August 2016

My husband and I visited Asian Harbor around 5 pm on a weekday. We stood at the front counter for a few minutes until a woman came out holding her neck and stretching as though she just climbed out of bed. She never said a word or offered us a drink. She led us to a booth and walked away/ A minute later she came back and put two menus down without saying one word to us. We sat there a few more minutes, and then after starring at each other in shock, we both got up and walked out. Maybe this was an isolated situation but I would never go back there.--strange place!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Food is great but a little pricey. Parking is not a problem and staff is friendly. I would go here if I don't want to drive to Freehold for discount sushi because it's right in my neighborhood.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

For a little restaurant in a strip mall, the food here is as good as any Thai restaurant my wife and I have frequented in Manhattan and anywhere else. The people there are friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxing. The Thai red curry with seafood and the Namprigpoew beef are favorites of ours. The sushi is fresh and the appetizers are delicious- try the Cajun tuna or the coconut shrimp; you won't be disappointed. For dessert you can't go wrong with the Green tea ice cream tempura. This might become a weekly ritual.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I've been here numerous times and my 28 and 25 year olds love it! They live on their own and go there or take home once a week. Its always very good. Nice atmosphere and plenty of parking as it is in a strip mall. Very good wait service too.

Been to Asian Harbor? Share your experiences!