“Cozy garden!!”
Review of Rat's Restaurant

Rat's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rat's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Hamilton
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Sculpture Way
Transit: Less than 3 miles from the Hamilton, NJ Amtrak/NJ Transit complex
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

After waking through the grounds for sculpture, we went to RATS restaurant (make reservations ahead if you can)...we ended up with an amazing table in the garden looking over monet's water lily bridge. We ordered the mussels for an app (even though listed as entree and they were amazing)!! Seafood salad and croque madame also very good and highly recommended! Great service and beautiful atmosphere!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The best I can say is the watermelon sangria was delicious. While waiting for lunch we were entertained by a mouse running around under the feet of patrons. The waiters just shrugged and said it was their pet. The terine open-faced sandwich was so meager even the mouse wouldn't have felt full. We would not go back.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I came here for a special event, and my party had rented a room. We had a set menu due to our event, but the restaurant prepared a separate vegetarian meal for me, which I appreciate. The food was delicious, especially the dessert. The location and design of the restaurant are gorgeous. and the outdoor garden is beautiful and worth a visit on its own. However, the weather was extremely hot the day I visited, and I wasn't prepared at all! Make sure to check the weather before visiting and wear an appropriate outfit.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Never coming back. I will tell all my friends, and whoever I know to avoid this Restaurant!I have never heard of a restaurant who charges customers to slice the cake they brought.$4/slice, Tacky! We went for brunch , not a good selection of food, considering they are charging $44 per head. After we were finished with the meal, the waitress brought our dessert, it was in a tray with little slices of cakes, its like a sampler. During our meal there was a small tray of choc croissants in front of us. This brunch is worth $10/ head the most.

2  Thank marilou55pie
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The bartender couldnt be nicer! Staff was excellent! The drinks are delicious however pricey with little alcohol. Great ambience! Its a cool and fascinating place to stop in! I would recommend it. My friends and I got the blood orange drink as recommended. Put a little more alcohol in them and we will be back for more!