“Best Thai food, waitstaff, and calamari in sussex county”
Review of Cravin' Thai

Cravin' Thai
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

It all starts in waitstaff, they were really pleasant and helpfull with all our needs. The appetizers we started with were delicious and a really nice size portion. My steak was cooked perfect and my wife's shrimp with pineapple fried rice was really delicious. Would really recommend this restaurant for your next dinner out.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Server was great. Everything is made to order so it is slow and a long meal, especially with kids. Food is worth it though. There is no air conditioning so very warm. Come on a cooler day. Very accommodating though and explain menu well and food is yummy.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Living locally, I have been visiting Cravin Thai since they opened.

I love their food! I've had the pad thai, drunken noodles and all the different curries plus the spring rolls and thai chili wings. My sister visits from Connecticut and specifically requests to go here every time she's in town.

While the food deserves 5 stars, I struggle with the service, restaurant set up and take out.

Every time I've been quoted 45 minutes for take out it's always closer to an hour and a half. The inside of the restaurant is rustic and quaint however the tables are super close together and very few are available.

Parking is also a challenge. There are a few street spots and a couple on the street below but everything fills up quickly.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

While the food here is really great, I could not believe the service. We called to pick up and they told us 45 minutes. We waited over an hour and a half and they left out part of our order. While I understand this restaurant is busy, I worked at a much busier restaurant and we never had this issue. I've been to restaurants and came in with larger orders and have never ever needed to wait this long. I don't if it's poor management but we have ordered from here 3 times and this is a reoccurring issue.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We have been to Cravin Thai many times. Usually the food is good and the service as well. Tonight we waited 15 menus and an hour and 15 minutes for our entrees. I called and had a reservation but waited a very long time for out food. The wait staff did not even feel compelled to even recognize the problem and just ignored it. Food was good not particularly hot but just glad we got it.

Been to Cravin' Thai? Share your experiences!