“Holiday Fun”

Human Bumper Balls
Ranked #10 of 17 things to do in Hackensack
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Best Teambuilding, Party and Group entertainment center with many other exciting activities like Axe Throwing in Hachet House NJ, Escape Rooms, Airsoft, Minutes 2 Win It, Rage Rooms, Paintball, dining rooms, meeting spaces and much more. Party Packages, Teambuilding Packages, Bachlorette and Bachelor Packages available.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Rolling over laughing.....literally! We got more video and photos during our visit here then anywhere else during our trip. Good Times.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I never knew I could, roll, flip, bump and fall all while laughing my butt off.
Seriously this was such a hoot! I really enjoyed playing but watching the insanity was just as fun.
I never knew how much fun being inside a giant inflatable ball could be, it's a whole lot of fun!

2  Thank Stay758127
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I took my two grand children age 14. We didn't know what to expect. It would have been fun for them if they were near the same size. One was larger and stronger so the smaller one was continously on the receiving end. The larger one only got knocked down once so it wasn't as much fun for her. We were unaware that they would be the only 2 people. When we arrived we had to look for someone working there. The host/D.J. was wonderful. He really tried to find ways to make it fun for both . Now that I know I would go back with players appropriately sized to match. Yes you do have children leaving the party room crossing the playing area. My grandson was exhausted at the end. I read only 3 people were allowed to play at a time I believe all 6 could have played and it have been more fun even though the space is small.

1  Thank occassionallyout
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

1 star is 2 too many!!!! FILTHY, UNSAFE, SHADY & UNPROFESSIONAL!! Completely unsanitary!! Not only are the bumper balls never cleaned but the floors are absolutely disgusting!! Be sure to pack LOTS of sanitizer, as it is very obvious there are NO cleaning products used at any point ever!
Utter & Complete LACK of safety!!!! Aside from NONE of the members in our party signing a waiver for human bumper ball, there were several times during the session that groups of very small children were walking through the room from one side to the other. It is frightening to think what could have gone wrong had any of the young adults wailing around in the dark with strobe lights & loud music plowed into one of those kids. Only one time during our session the "host" stopped the music to let the kids go through.
I should have been tipped off to how sketchy this was when the appointment & all communications had to be made via text. That was actually the ONLY time the owner wasn't RUDE, DISMISSIVE & DISRESPECTFUL!! Our scheduled time was at 3pm & we were told they were very strict about getting there 15 minutes early. Being unable to find the place since there are no signs, front door is locked with noone around to answer & backdoor leads into a party room. When we finally were able to reach someone he said they were a little behind. Turned out to be an hour & a half!!!!!! Only option was to wait as he stated we could not reschedule!
When we finally did get in for our 6 person bumper ball session we were only allowed 3 at a time because they can't accommodate 6 at a time.
The only good thing to say about this hole is the two hosts we had really tried to make it fun. We did feel bad for them because it was easy to see they were used to how horrible things are.
Would ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER recommend this place!!! It is Gross!

2  Thank Cathys1128
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2016

We played Human Bumper Balls last night and it was amazing! I have seen this on tv and always wanted to try it. My buddy booked it for 12 of us and we had a "Ball"...,see what I did there, huh, huh!
They had a DJ and all sort of crazy lights. So much fun, and so tiring. We were exhausted at the end.
They also have Escape The Room there! Needless to say we booked that for next week...I think..,,I think....yes, this is my new favorite place!

1  Thank Marshal S