“Great Place to Eat!!!”

Cuisines: American, Sushi
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

A bunch of steps above the normal buffet. Fresh sushi and sashimi excellently prepared. Fresh menu choices and nice carving station. Great place to eat!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This is a better then a rage buffet. There are plenty of varied choices from sushi to spaghettini. The food seemed to be made in small batches, so it's pretty tasty. Desserts were good too

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Very good!we love to go back again and again...........and bring a new friends!
I will go for my birthday party to this place tomorrow.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

One of the best restaurants I've ever been, I dare say it was the best buffet restaurant that I've ever visited. A lot of options for all tastes, I would specially recommend the sushi and sashimi that I'm a big fan of.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

If your like me buffets normally turn me off, that said after reading about this I said since they get great sushi reviews let's give it a shot. This said, I'd go back.
Fresh oysters, clams and sashimi were all solid, the sushi was better than most sushi restaurants in the area. I ate mostly fish but my boys tried beef, noodles and a few other items and they enjoyed all of it.
What separates this place from typical Asian buffets is that the food all seems fresh, the staff was very attentive and the place was clean. If your in the mood for variety give this place a shot.