“BBQ Chichen & Ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Great BBQ chicken though they mixed up my short ribs order and got steak instead. Friendly staff and average dining in ambiance.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Waiter was very helpful and for a change very honest when we ordered. They have half and full orders for just about everything. When I was ordering, I ordered 2 full orders thinking that a half order was for children. The waiter recommended that we only order the half, so I took his advise thinking that I at least would not get full. I am glad I took his advise. The half orders were plenty and we didn't finish everything. The food was flavorful. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I discovered this amazing place around 2 years ago. The food is excellent, portions generous and prices are great. Parking here is the only challenge, but it's worth the walk - or have them deliver. If getting take out, it's usually 30 minutes but that's understandable - can't rush quality.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

I ordered the "Chicken Garlic Sauce" with rice and beans thinking, garlic sauce can't possibly be spicy. Boy was I wrong. One taste of the rice which was near the garlic sauce had my mouth burning. I asked to have the food wrapped to go without making any fuss, but I was really annoyed.
There is absolutely no warning that the food is spicy on the menu itself or anywhere in the restaurant. I guess I should have asked first but almost every menu nowadays has some indication that food may be spicy. I really wanted to like this place because the food looks great and the portions are large, but not giving people a warning is just wrong.

Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

I can't get enough of Firepit BBQ's smoky grilled chicken kebabs. I order them for delivery about once a week. They are consistently delicious and perfectly cooked, with a nice char. Even the peppers and onions are always perfectly done and delicious. I also love that they include tasty BBQ and buffalo sauces on the side, so you can control the amount. Delivery takes quite a while, but these kebabs are worth the wait. My only complaint is that the bun on the pulled pork sandwich my husband orders and the accompanying fries are very soggy by the time they arrive.

2  Thank Daria H