“Great little place”
Review of My China Cafe

My China Cafe
Ranked #67 of 184 Restaurants in Hackensack
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Very informal. Very small. But meals were delicious and very large . Spicy. Vegeterian and Vegan can find something for themsrlvessz

Reviewed 3 July 2016

only place that has spicy capsicum with beef- if you like spicy
egg foo young and beef lo mein is amazing
the fried chicken is great but everything else with chicken is rubber

1  Thank twicey
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Have been a steady customer for several years. The food is wonderful and they have no problem handling special dietary needs. You don't always find that. The service is fast and courteous. So is delivery. We love them.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I think they advertised sit down but there was only one table. It is basically a carry out or delivery Chinese restaurant. But it is definitely family owned and the food was excellen. I had shrimp fried rice and my uncle had cashew chicken. Both were excellent and we had plenty to take home for future meals. Parking in the neighborhood is difficult, however.

1  Thank wisteriabarb