“zagater37”

Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Glen Rock
Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Description: The Kosher Nosh in New Jersey is a Bergen County institution. We offer Kosher Catering, Kosher Delicatessen, Appetizing, Family Dinning, and we are doing it the Kosher way since 1976. The Kosher Nosh's Catering is available in your Homes, Hotels, Social Clubs, Yachts, as well as at the many Temples and Synagogue in the area.
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Kosher Nosh is an above average Kosher restaurant, deli & caterer. Very high quality products, sandwiches, soups & prepared foods. Slightly expensive but the old adage "you get what you pay for" is certainly true here. Very good service & ample parking in a strip mall.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This is where I go for chicken soup whenever someone in the family needs that extra TLC. They also have the best sandwiches when you stop in for lunch with yummy pickles. Half sour or full sour, your choice! Beef stew with veggies super yummy and tender and I love their orzo with mushrooms. Easy dinner to pick up on the way home! Comfort food to the max!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Our family tends to visit this traditional Jewish deli often, since it is only about a mile from our house. Yesterday I ate lunch there with my sister and her husband. We each ordered a sandwich, and my brother-in-law also ordered soup. I also got a slab of noodle pudding. Each of us only ate half of our sandwiches and took the rest home. I had my other half brisket sandwich at dinnertime tonight and it was still moist and delicious. This is not the place to go for fancy ambiance or service, although the servers are very professional. Parking lot in front. Prices are typical for this type of deli, which is to say rather high. Free pickles and salads offered with your sandwich or entree.

1  Thank LWL3333
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Have been going to the Kosher Nosh for many years. It's the only sit down Jewish style deli reasonably close to us. Quality of the pastrami can be quite goods, other times very mediocre. But even mediocre pastrami beats a turkey sandwich any day of the week. Went for lunch with friends the other day. Pastrami was mediocre, knish was flavorless. Pickle bar is excellent in flavor and variety. .

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Dinner was just ok. We have had better matzo ball soup and pastrami.

Still, it's local and it is satisfying.
Nice pickle bar !