“Top 3 best steak I've ever had”
Review of The ChopHouse

The ChopHouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The ChopHouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Gibbsboro
Price range: USD 25 - USD 75
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clementon Road
Description: The Chophouse is a beautiful mission style lakefront restaurant in Gibbsboro, NJ, offering the finest in traditional steakhouse cuisine. We specialize in Dry-Aged Steaks done on premise. The Chophouse is the proud recipient of many awards including "Best of Citysearch Steakhouse", "Best of Philly- Steakhouse", "Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence" and many more. Regardless of your culinary preference – steaks, chops or seafood – we invite you to enjoy a relaxing drink, savor our award winning dinner menu, entertain a gathering of friends and celebrate life in style.
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best steaks I've ever had. Prices are quite expensive for what it is though. Would have been 5 stars but I also had the French onion soup and a salad both of which were disappointing. Go for the steak, skip the soup and salad. Also got the creme brûlée which was delicious.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Went to the ChopHouse about 2 years ago, had a horrible experience while seated at the back bar. Swore I would never go back.

Got a gift card and decided to go back and give it another chance. SAME EXACT experience. The absolute worst service! The bar tenders absolutely ignore you, your empty drinks, and empty plates!!! If you want anything plan on flagging them down! Awful! Hoping the food would make up for the service, it came out fast but that was all I can say. The seasonal green salad was overwhelmed with the taste of onion! Calamari was average, and the drink menu is lack luster at best.
If you want a better experience and food in this area, head to Giumerellos!!!! Best service, drinks, and food! They are around the same price point and you won't be disappointed!!!
Never again ChopHouse!

1  Thank Suzfost
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Aak for a table at the window it is grand day or night. Wonderful dinner and you do not feel like you used your dining out budget for the month.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The best atmosphere you could possibly wish for....and even if you go solo, there are always friendly people at the bar, as well as the bartenders.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We visited the Chop House the other night with a business associate. While our waiter was incredible, the meal "I" received was terrible. My husband had ordered the steak special which was wonderful. I had ordered the scallops and they were barely edible. They were supposed to be sprinkled with a mushroom dust, which resulted in a very brown scallop. It was overcooked and tasteless. I was so disappointed but because of our associate (who was picking up the tab) I didn't want to complain. ChopHouse, you need to take a look at your cooking staff.

1  Thank Francophile61
Management C, General Manager at The ChopHouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

I would like to talk further about your dining experience. Could you give me a call when your schedule allows?
609.417.1601