“SERVICE IS AS WELL AS THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT”
Review of The ChopHouse

The ChopHouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The ChopHouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Gibbsboro
Price range: USD 25 - USD 75
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clementon Road
Description: The Chophouse is a beautiful mission style lakefront restaurant in Gibbsboro, NJ, offering the finest in traditional steakhouse cuisine. We specialize in Dry-Aged Steaks done on premise. The Chophouse is the proud recipient of many awards including "Best of Citysearch Steakhouse", "Best of Philly- Steakhouse", "Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence" and many more. Regardless of your culinary preference – steaks, chops or seafood – we invite you to enjoy a relaxing drink, savor our award winning dinner menu, entertain a gathering of friends and celebrate life in style.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The best atmosphere you could possibly wish for....and even if you go solo, there are always friendly people at the bar, as well as the bartenders.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We visited the Chop House the other night with a business associate. While our waiter was incredible, the meal "I" received was terrible. My husband had ordered the steak special which was wonderful. I had ordered the scallops and they were barely edible. They were supposed to be sprinkled with a mushroom dust, which resulted in a very brown scallop. It was overcooked and tasteless. I was so disappointed but because of our associate (who was picking up the tab) I didn't want to complain. ChopHouse, you need to take a look at your cooking staff.

1  Thank Francophile61
Management C, General Manager at The ChopHouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

I would like to talk further about your dining experience. Could you give me a call when your schedule allows?
609.417.1601
Anthony
GM

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Dinner at The Chop House as per suggestion of a friend. So glad we went - the Kona NY Strip steak was the best flavor. I can’t wait to take my family. Service was great also.
My only negative observation was how difficult it was to hear conversation in the room. Hard surfaces and glass plus a full house made it hard. But that Kona rub is THE BEST.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here the New Years dinner. The steaks were delicious, and the atmosphere was very intimate and cozy. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We were visiting family in Cherry Hill and someone said let's go to the Chop House for Happy Hour so we took 2 cars and had a fabulous time. We were 6 adults and 2 children and our server Jacqueline was fantastic. We had at least one of everything and a few of others. The Calamari, spring roll, Hummus, Kona tips, and Shrimp were all delicious. Our drinks were mainly Martini's from plain to fruit flavors vodka all nicely prepared. Maybe the next time we come for a visit we'll stay for dinner. This is a lovely place.