“Best Pizza for miles!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Napoli Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Napoli's is a musts stop for pizza in the frenchtown area. The pizza there is fantastic! I've made the trip to frenchtown specifically for this spot! If you are local or even if your not check out Napoli's. It makes for a great stop if you are road tripping the scenic delaware drive up 29. Great place to stop for motorcycles.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

My partner is a snob about pizza, he LOVES this place. True east coast taste and low prices to boot. They have other options but the pizza stands alone.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

The best pizza outside of NYC and Italy. Fresh , fantastic, will prepare anything you ask. Best Brooklyn pie ever , special pie with arborgine, arugula, basil our son loves it it's his favourite

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I have been getting pizza from Napoli's my entire life and will eat no where else in the area. I'll call to place an order and they recognize my voice and know my order without a word from me! Even when I moved away my parents sent me their pizza as a little "slice" of home! Hands down the best pizza in central Jersey.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

Great Pizza, portions and very affordable. Has large Italian menu, parking in back is good, no beer or wine though

1  Thank Larry M