“Huge Sandwiches”

Cafe Maria Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I have eaten at Cafe Maria several times when I have been in the area over the past few years; however, this was the first time I ever had gotten a sub there. All I can say is they are huge and very reasonably priced considering how big it is. The ingredients are fresh and the bread was some of the best I have eaten on a deli sandwich. Recommend if in the area and they even have take out if you want lunch as you walk or bike along the Delaware River tow path about 3 miles away.

2  Thank Mark H

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and drive over to Galasso's at Frenchtown if you want a good Italian food. Out of 4 plates we tried at Cafe Maria, none tasted good. The service wasn't good either.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

very good basic Italian food. it is actually in Baptistown, a little above Frenchtown. quaint dining area, good , attentive waitstaff, good pasta, fresh salad....well worth a visit.

1  Thank baron13
Reviewed 18 November 2016

My husband I had been meaning to stop in for some time and are glad that we did. Last minute Friday dinner out, and it was delicious. Nice selection of entrees, we did not go for the pizza but people at the next table did & it looked great. The pasta was good, fresh - veal tender and fish flavorful.

Bar area is really cute too, a little cozy. Had someone playing guitar & singing which was enjoyable because we'd mostly finished our meal. Will go back again!

3  Thank Rosemary G
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Would really give it three and a half stars if able to, but can't. Although the chicken caesar salad and Shrimp scampi personal pizzas were excellent, as well as the service...not a big fan of frozen mozzarella sticks and frozen peirogis. To top it off, was dying for tiramisu for dessert, and were told they ran out. Will try it again though down the road.

2  Thank dave911nj