“a great lunch”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2018

quaint little in, in a quaint little town.. recently had a very nice lunch at the Frenchtown Inn. very attentive wait staff, nice menu selection with very tasty food...a very enjoyable afternoon

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I visited Frenchtown Inn with my boyfriend and his parents. From the moment we walked in, the staff was extremely friendly. I would recommend getting a cocktail. We all got different drinks but we all enjoyed what we ordered. I got the pomegranate spritzer and LOVED it. I got a salad for appetizer and the dressing was unique but really good. Three of us ordered steaks for our main courses, all of which were cooked to perfection. All the food was great as was the overall experience. I will definitely visit the Frenchtown Inn again.

Frenchtown I, Owner at Frenchtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your trip advisor review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your cocktails, meal and experiences at the FTI. We strive every day to make everyone feel welcomed, happy, and satisfied. Appreciation for quality food and hospitality is gratefully received. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

So the food from start to finish is always excellent. We're foodies, so we appreciate all the dishes. Only compaint is the bar. Not necessarily the bartenders but what they provide. Martinis, 6 oz, in an 8 oz glass for $11. Ouch. Last trip to Frenchtown a few months back, "Can I get a full 10 oz martini, I don't care what I pay. So the next one comes out with 6 oz in a Maragarita glass. Me - Excuse me, I don't want a larger glass, I want a larger martini so I don't have to reorder every 10 minutes? Waitress - Oh, we don't know how to do that. Me - I don't care if you charge me $12 - $15 for a martini. Just make it right, like the Pittstown Inn, Tuscany Grille, Sergeantsville Inn, Ocean (Easton, PA), etc." It took them 10 minutes how to figure out how to charge me... Make the drinks right and I will spend more money. It's the little things that make customers come back and back,....

Frenchtown I, Owner at Frenchtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

We appreciate your feedback. We hear your concerns and will work towards making your next experience at the Frenchtown Inn a more positive one. Thank you for the compliment on the food. Positive feedback and suggestions are always welcomed. Dedication and daily review of what can be improved in our restaurant is what makes our restaurant successful. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We have enjoyed dining at the Frenchtown Inn for many years! We can honestly say we have never had a bad meal or a disappointing experience. The food and service are always exceptional and we are welcomed on every visit. We have dined as a couple, with a few friends and as part of a large group with the same exceptional food and service.

Frenchtown I, Owner at Frenchtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for your trip advisor review. We are very pleased that you always enjoy your meal and experiences at the FTI. We strive every day to make everyone feel welcomed, happy, and satisfied. Continued patronage and support from customers, such as yourself, are the reason we have been in business for 22 years. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Met friends for lunch and was pleasantly surprised with the offer of half price wine on Wednesday.
Service very good. It could have been warmer as it was a very cold day but it didn’t spoil things.
Food was good, would definitely return

Frenchtown I, Owner at Frenchtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

hank you for sharing your positive review about, The Frenchtown Inn. We are very pleased you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for choosing the FTI!