“Stay away from this poorly organized company!!”

Delaware River Tubing
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Enjoy the river, but stay away from this company. I wish I would have read some of these reviews before I went, as most of the bad ones are true. I can't believe this guy is still in business with such a poorly run company. All of the employees are high school kids who don't give a crap about the customer. No signage are communication, long waits, gridlock, etc.

5  Thank Dave F

Reviewed 7 August 2011

This place is great. There are surely cheaper ways to take the trip, but you are paying for convenience. Last year the super awesome straps were for sale, and we bought three. I used them again today and harry insisted on taking them away from me because this year they are rental only. I was mad, until I realized that harry was so busy yelling at me and taking what I paid for that he forgot to collect our bracelets. So harry, thank you. I hope you enjoy my six dollars worth of straps. I know I will enjoy saving $240 next time I go tubing.

2  Thank onlymurph
Reviewed 1 August 2011

My family had a great time today on the river. I guess the company has responded to some of the feedback. Instructions were given several times on what to do once you hit the water before and after the bus ride. We enjoyed the floating lunch barges and will be back again with additional family and friends. The only improvements I would make is to add live music and a bar next to the hotdog man.! Overall you'll have a great time!

2  Thank hhbb137
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We took advantage of a Travelzoo promotion and purchased two vouchers, which included lunch, for a weekday raft trip. You are required to make a reservation but doing so made no difference upon your arrival. You wait on the same long lines as everyone else. You are taken from check-in by bus down to the river for your float trip. About half way through your raft trip is the Hot Dog Man. If the Hot Dog Man has indeed been in business for 23 years, I do not understand why it took 45 minutes to get your prepaid hot dogs and cold drink. We both wished that we had brought our own food so that we did not have to endure this wait. From the Hot Dog Man to the end is pleasant with a couple of rapids. In all the trip is about 6 miles long. Not sure that we would rent from here again and certainly would not want to wait on the Hot Dog Man's line again.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

We were looking for a place to stay cool on a very warm day and this attraction was perfect. We arrived at the destination and had already paid and downloaded the required waivers on line. This allowed us to go to the front of the line. We grabbed our tubes and were directed to a bus that took us to the river. We floated down the river for a total of about 4 hours. Halfway down the river we had lunch with the hot dog man, included in the price. Even the kids enjoyed the experience, splashing each other and having fun. At the end of the trip buses were available to take us back to our car. There was a bit of a wait for the bus. A very relaxing way to spend a hot summer day.