“Just Okay!”

Frankie Feds
Ranked #31 of 188 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This restaurant is owned by the son of the owner of the original Federici's restaurant, which is listed in Freehold, NJ
Reviewed 29 January 2017

We went to Frankie Fed's once before and for some reason did not return, but wanted to give it another try! First off, I have the say, the waitress was amazing! Anyone that came to our table to help with food, drinks, etc. was very friendly and helpful. We ordered a large cheese pizza which was amazing! We also ordered the Portuguese Clams & Mussels as an appetizer - the seafood was very fresh, the sauce was very heavy with lemon, but I like lemon. We ordered the chicken and shrimp with vodka sauce and the chicken frankie. Both of the dinners were very good, the vodka sauce was great, but a little too much sauce for my husband. The issue we had was when we paid, we didn't have the option to leave a tip on our credit card - the bill came back with the word "cash" written across the tip portion. We really were surprised and thankful that we had enough cash to tip our wonderful waitress. I think this should be very upfront when you are ordering from this establishment. We did feel once the bill was issued that they may not trust their work staff with money. I don't think we will revisit this establishment - but will go to Federicci's in Freehold Boro or Federicc's South in Howell.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Curiosity drew me in one cold night. I ordered a thin crust pizza which took forever to arrive and was charred when it finally arrived. Crust was good though. I will continue my search for pizza as good as brooklyn.

1  Thank schoenbloomers
Reviewed 14 October 2016

excellent pizza,but all of their homemade italian dishes are great!! i like their lasagna is very good,my brother prefers their meatballs and spaghetti,.great for large families with outdoor heated dining.highly reccommend a visit!!!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I have frequented this restaurant several times and it has never disappointed me. Service is good, great menu variety and fairly priced. The pizza is VERY good, as are the entrees and appetizers.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Great place for gathering with family and friends. Outstanding food and thin crust piazzas. Also healthy choices if you are watching your weight. The hosts/owners, Frank and Mary Lynn are welcoming and gracious. The wait and kitchen staff are top notch . Great place for relaxing with friends and families without breaking the budget. Easy parking and outdoor dinning in season. I highly recommend, as do all my friends and family!!!! Why cook when you can go eat at Frankie Feds!!!!

Been to Frankie Feds? Share your experiences!