“Loud Music With Your Bagel?”
Review of The Bagel Nook

The Bagel Nook
Ranked #3 of 6 Quick Bites in Freehold
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit after reading some local reviews about the food.
They have a very large selection of spreads for bagels and sandwiches etc. I just wanted my favorite which I almost always order at bagel shops a ‘Bacon egg and cheese on a cinnamon raisin bagel’ and coffee.
I thought their price was a little high $6.65 incl. tax. The sandwich was nothing special however I began to realize that there was very loud music being played in the background, so loud that it started to bother me. Although the store was busy and I was enjoying the coffee I couldn’t wait to leave.
I did not particularly care for The Bagel Nook’ and would recommend ‘Manhattan Bagel’ which I think is much better. Also I do not recommend ‘Brooklyn Bagel’ All of these places are in Freehold Township & Freehold Boro

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Sooo unique. They have specialty bagels and cream cheese spreads. We also enjoy their breakfasts. We go here multiple times a week. There’s always a line, but they have enough staff to move it along quickly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I so want to like this place that I keep going back almost every weekend to continue to be disappointed. Going in there for take out is a poor experience. Too often food is incorrect or missing so that when I arrive home the fam ain't to happy. The other issue is they admittedly say they don't have a big enough grill to speed up their grill orders like juevo burritos etc. So plan on 20 min or longer for these items. The woman owner tries her best to satisfy, but unfortunately they can't appeal to all customers at this time, me and my family being one of them. If you want a bagel with fun yet aftertaste type of cream cheese then it's probably a safe bet. Otherwise we've decided we are done with this place. Albeit, I think the nook prefers me to be done there as well as owner said "maybe we are not the right place for you." Agree wholeheartedly!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank BoardwalkRunner
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Jan 13, 2018 review off the Bagel Nook in Freehold, NJ.
The Bagel Nook is located at 51 Village Centre Drive, Freehold, NJ, 07728, open 600am to 300pm. Mall parking. Wonderful busy restaurant!
Full breakfast and extensive lunch items. 40 kinds of bagels, over 30 cream cheese toppings for bagels, for example, oreo, strawberry, ghost pepper, maple, blazing hot ranch. And great coffee products.
www.The BagelNook.com

If you are visiting central New Jersey, this is a must stop.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I kept hearing how great the food was here so I had to try it for myself. While they do have a decent variety of bagels and spreads I was not impressed. They are very expensive and the bagels taste horrible and are stale. Will never go back there again

Date of visit: December 2017